Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Today's Heart Weather


Back in mood swings.  

Been living in this castle of walls where no one may enter. No doors or windows for strangers. No one can peek inside. You can only enter if I let you in. 

And I’ll be watching and value it for a long thought until I let you in and see my castle. 

Whoever you are, if you leave a scar, and then I will back off step by step.  

 I won’t kick you out, but maybe you can stay downstairs and I’ll stay upstairs.
And sometimes I hate that I cared too much, but the people who hurts me doesn’t even care. 

“Every time she closed her eyes

When she was just a girl

She expected the world

But it flew away from her reach

and the bullets catch in her teeth”

Oh well. Better stay upstairs.
And please. Stop hurting me like that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Journey. And Us. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.