Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Q and A For Today

While waiting M to pick me up, let's play Q and A
I got the Q's from somewhere on the internet. ;)
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Err.. can I asked M first? ;p

2. What is your most favorite thing to do?
READING, writing, studying, oh yes I'm such a geek. Plus swimming and shopping, I guess..

3. If you have a close close close close friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
 No.

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat ?
ahahhaha.. I am NOW! :D

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Only one,eh? Hmm..made my Mom really happy.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
No.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
The double M. Mom and M.

8. What do you feel like doing, right now?
Sleeping! My stomach hurts so bad due to my period.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Maybe probably yes. After a looong time of waiting for him to say it first, I guess.

10.  What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Family man. Smart is a must, nice smile. Musical ability. Long hair. Dark skin. No drama queen(or king)

11. What is your ambition?
Die without regrets.

12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Drama queen, backstabber, talk-behind-your-back thing. B*tch.

13. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Hope. No one can survive this crazy-world without it.

14. If you have a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick ?
Happyandrich. LOL happy. I'd choose happy anytime.

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
I'm too shy, and likes to create my own world. And the world says it's not normal. *sigh*

16. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Martin & Elin.


17. How do you see yourself in 10 years of time?
33..had my master, work in a top architect firm, have a business, got married and have kids. Helped other people with their education.

18. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
I'm...passionate about the things I love. :p
19. Do you think your style actually reflects your personality?No. Reflects on my mood and..my time. lol. When I'm busy I don't really care what I wear.

20. What does life mean to you?
Life is a journey. There is no end, only destination. 
And happiness in life is a choice. 
We chose either to be happy or just whine about how hard life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Journey. And Us. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.